I – DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTION
1. As part of the dynamic operation and maintenance of the Platform, IMMUNITY collects personal data and information. To provide You with a better understanding, we collect personal information when You participate in any interactive features of our Services, fill out a form, connect with us on social media sites, request support for customers, partners or when You contact us. The types of personal information that we may collect when You provide it to us include your name, email or physical address, company information, payment information, photos, property descriptions, and other information that You may choose to provide.
1. When You access or use the Platform, we automatically collect personal and other information which may include:
1. Registration Information: When You sign up on our Platform, we record personal information during the use of our services, including browser information, page views, IP addresses, and the site you visited before navigating to our site to help us improve our site and services.
2. Hardware Information: Information about the device You use to access our Platform, including the hardware model, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information, which may help improve our site and services.
3. Location Information: Information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information because our services are location-based.
4. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies. Cookies are small data files stored in your device’s memory that help us improve our users’ experience with our Site and Services, identify popular features and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails to help with delivering cookies, counting visits, understanding campaign usage and effectiveness, and determining whether an email has been opened and applied. If your browser is set to not accept cookies, you may not be able to use the Site or Services.
1.4.4. Information may also be collected from other sources and may be combined with information we collect through our Platform. For example, when you create or access your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and list of friends and connections, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media sites, except to the extent that the social media Platform you choose allows you to disable this functionality. We may use publicly available tools, such as Google Analytics, to better understand User preferences. Collection of data by third party tools is subject to their respective privacy policies.
II – GUARANTEES FOR CHOICES AND CONTROL BY THE USER
1.4.1. The General Personal Data Protection Law of Brazil (LGPD) guarantees Brazilian citizens respect for the privacy and personal data of natural persons. In attention to such provisions, the Platform seeks to ensure transparency and access controls in order to allow Users to benefit from the rights mentioned.
1.4.2. The rights granted to You, as a natural person, without prejudice of the limitations provided by the applicable legislation, are the following:
1. Right of access: the right to be informed and to request access to the personal data processed by the Platform;
2. Right to rectification: the right to request, through the communication channels, the amendment or modification of your personal data when they are incorrect or incomplete;
3. Right to erasure: the right to request the removal of your personal data;
4. Right to restriction: the right to request that the Platform cease, temporarily or permanently, to process all or some of your personal data;
5. Right to object: the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation; the right to object to the handling of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
6. Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit said personal data for use in the service of a third party; and
7. Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: the right not to be subject to decisions made solely in an automated manner, including with respect to profiling, if the decision has a legal effect on You or has an equally significant effect.
1.7.3. To learn more about these rights, and to exercise them easily and record your preferences regarding how the Platform uses your personal data, we have provided the following resources:
1. “Settings”(which you can access through your account page): allows you to access your account settings and there you will find the “Privacy” option, where you can choose the type of processing of certain personal data and the automated function “Access your data” enables you to download basic information about your account and usage, and it is also possible to request data rectification and erasure.
2. “Contact Us”: We have several customer service pages on our website which provide additional guidance on personal data protection and may include answers to “frequently asked questions” about the processing of personal data on the Platform.
1.2.4.The Platform may also anonymize or pseudonymize to remove any identifying attributes or aggregate personal information with a sufficiently large number of other pieces of information so that it cannot be reasonably linked to You (“Anonymity”). We may use this anonymized data for internal or public analysis or reports, but we will not identify You in the anonymized data without Your consent.
1.2.5 At any time, a User registered at IMMUNITY may request the permanent erasure of their data or the cancellation of their registration, except in the case of maintenance provided by law.
1.2.6. If you still have questions about your options, choices, and the control of your data, please contact the Platform through the Contact Us Channel or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
III – USE AND TREATMENT OF DATA AND INFORMATION
1.2.2. The User authorizes the use of the collected data, whether they are registration, personal, credit, or communication data for the validation, consultation, and other appropriate operations with financial and credit institutions, as well as the provision and use of such data to the Partner, IMMUNITY and/or IMMUNITY’s partner companies, including but not limited to those involved in matters of financial, economic, contractual, business or dealing with the User’s credit.
1. monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
2. customize and improve our Services and provide content or features through the Service that match Users’ profiles or interests, link to or combine with information that the Platform receives from others to help understand your needs and provide You with better service; and
3. perform any other purpose for which the information was collected.
1.3.6. Through the Platform, links may be presented that lead the User to other electronic pages, including those made available by third parties, which may present Privacy Policies that differ from the provisions of this document. IMMUNITY is not liable for the collection, use, sharing and storage of User data by those in charge of such sites.
IV – INFORMATION SHARING
1. With suppliers, Partners, and other Service providers who need access to such information to perform work on behalf of the Platform as required by the Services;
3. In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is required by applicable law, regulation or rule; or administrative, court or other governmental order;
4. If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our agreements or User policies, including our Community Guidelines, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of IMMUNITY, Users and others; In connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business for another company, as well as any corporate change of IMMUNITY or the companies comprising the group to which it belongs, in consideration of the need for continuity of the Services;
5. With your consent or at your direction; and
6. With the competent authorities and with third parties that are supported by the need for strict compliance with laws, court orders and related requirements.
V – INFORMATION STORAGE
1.6.1. IMMUNITY may store information collected through the Platform on its own servers or on servers of third parties contracted by it, located in Brazil or abroad. All reasonable efforts are made in order to preserve the security of its systems in the storage of such data.
1.6.2. IMMUNITY uses its best efforts to protect the information of the Users of its Platform. However, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, there is no way to ensure that unauthorized third parties will not succeed in improperly accessing the information stored by IMMUNITY.
1.6.3. The responsibility for the protection and safekeeping of data relating to payment information, such as credit card number, billing address, are the sole responsibility of the company responsible for making the payment, which is a company that is not IMMUNITY.
VI – CONFLICT RESOLUTION, LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION COURT
1.6.2. Except as otherwise provided in this Term, in case the Parties fail to reach a resolution in accordance with the provisions above, within thirty (30) days, counted from the receipt of the Notice of Conflict by any of the Parties, the Conflict will be legally resolved under the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, being elected the Jurisdiction Court of the District of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.
VII – INFORMATION AND CONTACT
We wish you an amazing experience at IMMUNITY!